With Valentine’s Day literally around the corner, it can be tough deciding on something special to bake your partner – and this cake definitely fits the theme. White, red, delicious & sweet, you can’t get a much more romantic dessert than this.
This V-Day cake is super easy to make, simply blend & process everything together and pop it in a love heart tin! The raw cake is made from strawberries and white chocolate & the topping is organic coconut cream with raspberries over the top.. Mmmmm… berry lovers will be excited to get their hands on this one. Or perhaps you want to make this for your best friend to devour while you cringe at all the couples hehe – hope you all enjoy! X
2 cups walnuts
2 cups shredded coconut
3/4 cup rice malt syrup
1/2 cup cacao butter (melted)
3 tbls coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp vanilla essence
6 large strawberries
red food colouring (optional)
1 cup organic coconut cream
2 tbls rice malt syrup
Raspberries to decorate (optional)
For Raw Cake:
- Place coconut cream in fridge over night.
- Process walnuts until fine and then add shredded coconut & 2 tbls rice malt syrup and set aside.
- In a blender, place all ingredients (including remaining rice malt syrup) and blend until combined well.
- Spray a love heart baking pan with baking spray and place mixture in evenly at the base. Place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Whip coconut cream in a large mixer or by whisking free-hand and stir through rice malt syrup. Pour over the cake and let set in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Decorate with whole raspberries working from the outside of the love heart (keeping them close together) in and enjoy!!
Leave a reply →
Looks Incredible ????????????