There’s no better way to spend your weeks in the sun. It’s starting to slowly warm up in Melbourne… amongst the 12 degree days (joy) we have been experiencing tiny tastes of summer. It’s these days that inspired this seasonal dessert – and it’s super easy too.
This Clean Chilled Raspberry Mousse is the perfect treat for summer. Fresh, fruity and creamy, the texture of this dessert is as light and fluffy as any other delicious mousse you have had in the past – only different, no nasty ingredients. Pair with fruit after a BBQ with friends and you won’t have to skip dessert – enjoy!
3 cups coconut milk
2 gelatine leaves
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup strawberries
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Place 1/2 cup water in a bowl with gelatine leaves and set aside for 5 minutes
- Blend remaining ingredients
- Place gelatin and water in a pan and put on low heat for 1-2 minutes and stir through mousse
- Pour mousse into ramekins and place in the fridge for around 2-3 hours (or overnight if you can)
- Decorate with a berry on top and you have the perfect summer treat – enjoy! X