I’m so excited to share my clean white chocolate macadamia cookies! Just like the cookies from Subway but made with refined sugar free ingredients, these cookies are sweetened with creamy macadamias and white chocolate chips for a delicious cookie combination.
You only need 7 ingredients for this recipe. The white chocolate I used is by Noshu (you can find it in Coles or Woolworths if you live in Australia) but any white chocolate chips will work. Also for the flour I chose spelt however all purpose gluten free flour, wholemeal or plain will also work just as well. Don’t forget the pinch of salt and vanilla bean paste!
Happy baking x
2 cups spelt flour (or flour of choice)
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla bean paste (or vanilla essence)
1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
1/2 cup macadamias
1/2 cup sugar free white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 190C and line a rectangle baking tray with baking paper
2. In a large bowl combine flour and salt and make a well in the centre. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl combine rice malt syrup, coconut oil and vanilla. Combine well and add to dry ingredients.
4. Add almond milk, white chocolate chips and macadamias. Fold until a cookie dough texture is formed.
5. Roll a small handful of cookie dough and place onto baking tray. Repeat this step until you use all the cookie dough. Press each cookie down lightly with a fork.
6. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!